Product support & information
Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System™ with Thermal Carafe
The glass carafe and brew-through lid are top-rack dishwasher safe. Please note that the thermal carafe is NOT dishwasher safe.
- To run a clean cycle, select the Full Carafe size and set the empty carafe beneath the brew basket.
- Use a descaling solution specifically formulated for coffeemaker cleaning, such as the Ninja Brewer Descaling Solution and follow the directions on the package. Fill the water reservoir up to, but not exceeding, the Max Fill line (50 oz.).
Fill the water reservoir to the Travel Mug line (16 oz.) with white vinegar, then fill the rest of the reservoir with water up to, but not exceeding, the Max Fill line. IMPORTANT: Use only white vinegar.
- Once the water reservoir is filled with the cleaning solution and water mixture, press the CLEAN button. If you cancel the clean cycle, your machine will not be properly descaled.
- The clock will display and count down the remaining clean cycle time. It takes approximately 60 minutes to complete a full cycle. Your unit will deliver a small amount of cleaning solution to distribute through the system. It will then pause, deliver additional cleaning solution, and continue for 60 minutes. The extended pauses allow for maximum cleaning and descaling. Do not remove the carafe at any time throughout the clean cycle.
- Upon completion, the brewer will beep, the clock will display End, and the CLEAN light will turn off. Empty and thoroughly clean the carafe and water reservoir with warm, soapy water to remove any cleaning solution that could affect the flavor of your coffee or tea.
- Fill the reservoir with fresh water up to, but not exceeding, the Max Fill line and set the empty carafe beneath the brew basket.
- Flush the system by running a Full Carafe, Classic Brew cycle with water only. After the cycle is complete, discard the water and thoroughly clean the carafe.
Note: To cancel the clean cycle, press the Power button or CLEAN button once. The unit will beep and stop brewing through the cleaning mixture. Empty and thoroughly clean the carafe and water reservoir with warm, soapy water to remove any cleaning solution that could affect the flavor of your coffee.